Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sony KDL-46Z4100 Highly recommend this TV

This TV is absolutely a dream to watch. No blurs. Watching golf or sporting events rocks!

I was not a big TV fan, but now I love watching all the details this TV presents.

One thing I really enjoy: Watching DVDs.

This TV autosenses when you are watching regular (non-blue-ray) DVDs and somehow enhances the picture.

My understanding is that it delivers the movie in true 24 frames per second.

I can hostly say I was blown away watching DVDs. For example, I watched "I am Legend" and it looked so realistic, it was shocking.

Can't wait to see how Blue-Ray will look.

There are clearly many features I am yet to explore, like the ability to store pictures in the TV.

Really awesome investment. Also very light and easy to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment