Monday, October 5, 2009

Sony KDL-46Z4100 Awesome PQ and no glare!

I decide on the 46z4100S for the following reasons;

a) No glossy screen glare or bezel glare!
b) small bezel, allowing larger screen on wall space
c) 3" depth on "in-wall mount"
d) 1080P/120HZ/motion control

The Picture Quality is so crystal clear......... just great! Bright, vivid colors are awesome! There are so many features and very easy to set-up.

My wife loves the brushed metal and says, "it doesn't have glare, doesn't look like those 'black plastic' frames". She's candid(LOL) and loves the amazing PQ, when watching her baseball games.

I'm using an in-wall mount and the 3" depth makes it look like a picture on the wall. The "46Z" is perfect from a viewing distance of 9-11 ft. Friends all love it!

I'm still making the viewing adjustment from a 27"CRT floor console. My eyes do more tracking on this larger screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment